Hands Kanga Dreaming T/T
This design was painted by the late Frank Saunders a descendant of the Gunggari people whose traditional lands span the Maranoa River area of Western Queensland. Frank painted the hand (Maranoa) on many of his paintings as a reminder of his ancestral people.
Royalties from the sales of this product are paid to his wife Beryl Saunders, who together with Frank, created several designs for Rodriquez.
- 100% pure linen made from the finest flax.
- Printed with water-based natural pigment dyes
- Cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Australia
- Lint Free
- Super absorbent
- Size 46cm X 80cm
Washing & Care Instructions
- Warm machine wash with like colours
- We recommend not over-loading your washing machine, so the product has enough room to move freely during the wash
- Some shrinkage may occur with the first wash
- Do not bleach
- Rinse well
- Normal spin
- Line drying is preferred to maintain the integrity of the fibres
- Steam iron with a medium heart