Emu Soft Toy 30cm - Emily
Emily is a large exquisitely soft and realistic soft plush toy emu. Emily has soft, long fluffy fur and soft velour neck and legs. Emus can’t move backwards, it’s for this reason that the Australian coat of arms features the emu that can only move forward as symbol of national progress.
This handcrafted and airbrushed emu is soft and measures 32cm/12.5″ in height not including the legs, 41cm/16″ in length and 16cm/6.25″ in width.
Emus are flightless birds and are the second largest bird in the world, they can grow up to 2m tall. The emu is found only in Australia.
- Makes an excellent Australian native souvenir gift for the international traveller
- Also comes as a 24cm version to make a collection set
- Great educational toy to teach children while having fun for this coat of arms animal
- Made using highest quality acrylic fur
- Machine washable using chemical/soap free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+